Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

hey hey hey bloggers, what's up? sorry for not posting for a long long time. i've been busy with the exams. I'm tired!!


Anyway, someone has just stole my heart. Actually I get closed with him as a best friend. But then, that feeling grown up by the time. I don't know what I'm suppose to do. I know it sounds silly but yeah, I like you. This is a poetry for you boy,


I want to make your heart beat just for me.
I want a true love in my lonely life.
I've looked a long time, dated many men,
But none I walked with walked in step with me.

We walk together well, the best of friends.
Somehow we just fit, as if clean cut
To go together, zigzags complementary.
But now I would be something more than friends.

I know I take a chance to mention love.
I've no idea what feeling's in your heart.
But if you'd catch a burning, plunging star,
I know I'd make you happy for your love.

No comments: