Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

#OhJustLikeMe

@OhJustLikeMe: I can't wait to get away from my parents and live alone

@OhJustLikeMe: Don't you realize that I spend my whole day waiting for you to greet me or text me?

@OhJustLikeMe: Oh My Goodness, you're the guy. Make your move first.

@OhJustLikeMe: When I walk past someone, I pretend I'm texting so I don't have to look at them

@OhJustLikeMe: mom, dad, it was years ago when you were still a teenagers. it's different now.

@OhJustLikeMe: I hate it when I tried my very best to impress my crush, but he/she just doesn't get it.

@OhJustLikeMe: I never actually study at home. I only study before exams.

@OhJustLikeMe: "sit downn class isn't over yet!" *bell rings* HAHA fuck you.

@OhJustLikeMe: It seems like when I become too happy, something bad happens

@OhJustLikeMe: I love to sleep, I hate to wake up

@OhJustLikeMe: "I don't care, I love you." #BESTFEELINGFOREVERANDEVER #OhJustLikeMe

@OhJustLikeMe: I always feel sleepy + hungry in class, no matter how much I sleep and eat last night


No comments: